BEE A PART OF ART!
Help make Talent’s next piece of PUBLIC ART, and our first COMMUNITY CREATED mosaic mural! Talent: Bee City USA will be a pollinator garden mosaic of hundreds of ceramic and glass flowers that will be placed on the stage base over at City Hall (facing the Library lawn). You’ll get a mini workshop to learn the beginnings of mosaic techniques while adding a flower (or several) to this great project promoting our Bee City designation.
- Some June dates may be able to accommodate more attendees, so add your name to the wait list if the workshop is full.
- Due to safety concerns, a parent must accompany children.
- Anyone over 8 yrs. old allowed, especially adults!
- Workshops held at the home studio of Karen Rycheck aka MissMosaic
- 105 John St. in Talent, across the street from the Talent Skate Park (See map).
PROVIDED Materials & Tools
Ceramic tiles and glass pieces to make mosaic flowers
Cement based adhesive
Double-wheeled tile nippers and side-biter tile nippers
Glasscutters (for those with glass cutting experience)
Workshop Fees & Donations
Workshop fees help Talent Maker City and Karen Rycheck cover the basic minimums involved in offering classes and activities like this one, including any materials and tools listed above. If you're in a giving mood, please note the donation option at registration to add any amount that you'd like to contribute to help TMC develop new workshops and keep them accessible for the entire community. A donation receipt will be included with your registration confirmation email. Additional donations for this specific project (not tax deductible) may be made to Karen Rycheck by contacting her at http://www.missmosaic.com or by mail to Karen Rycheck P.O.BOX 262 Talent, OR 97540.